Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Here We Go!!

So, I am about to start a new page in my life, teaching art. I recently graduated with my bachelor's degree in May and now I've already been hired to teach high school art this August. This is the day that many art education students look forward to but also feel a little anxiety about. You've taken all of the courses and now you have your very own classroom to take control of. Everything is up to you to decide and there are SO many decisions to make. I thought this blog could be a useful tool for other upcoming art teacher's when they are about to start their first year of teaching. This blog is a place for classroom ideas, dealing with different teaching challenges and of course, what everybody really wants, lesson plan and project ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment